Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cakes and Pinatas








Over the last couple of days, I have been putting together Pinatas, for my kids birthday party's tomorrow! Today, I spent my day finishing them up, and making the cakes. These are my finishes products, hope my kids enjoy:)




For my daughter, I stuck with butterfly theme, and made a butterfly cake, and pinata!






For my son, It was pirates! So, he got treasure chests, for his cake and pinata!





Little sister wanted to help:0)
She wasn't to happy when she realized she did not get to take the treasures out of the cake!!!! And maybe take a lick:0)

1 comment:

  1. Great work on the pinatas and cakes! :) They look gorgeous. I am sure the kids loved them. Fun trying to keep "Rosie" out! and hey, I recognize that blanket! :)

    ReplyDelete